Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My First Big Book - Picture Dictionary

My First Big Book - Picture Dictionary

 Author: Buzzers 
 Publisher: Buzzers Books 
 Product Code: MABZB008

To Buy - http://www.myangadi.com/my-first-big-book-picture-dictionary-buzzers 

My First Big Book - Picture Dictionary
My First Big Book series is designed to provide a fund of knowledge to the young mind throughout colourful pictures and presentations

A step by step learning of more than 30 cute pages. My First Big Book series creates spontaneous and ever lasting impression on young minds. Its is of great importance for parents to provide such books to children in their formative years for proper development of their imaginative and creative faculties.
Age Group: 1 - 2, 2 - 4
Language: English
Product Type: Books
Format: 292 * 419 mm


Buy Tamil Books Online | Tamil Books Online Shopping | Tamil Books Online Purchase @  MyAngadi.com. All India Free Home Delivery*. 

For any assistance, call us @ 083 441 43 220 (or) Mail Us  @ support@myangadi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment